Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief
Hurricane Harvey has come and gone, and we’re left with the aftermath of cleanup and rebuilding. The recent storm has affected thousands of members throughout the Greater Houston area with unprecedented devastation. HMFCU is committed to supporting our members in their time of need and we are offering the following to help rebuild their lives.
- Disaster Relief Personal Loans with payments as low as $65 per pay period.
- Auto Replacement Loan - If your car was damaged or totaled during Hurricane Harvey, finance your new auto with HMFCU with rates as low as 2.99% and also receive up to $300 cash for financing your replacement auto. If you purchase an auto with Enterprise Car Sales you are also eligible to receive an additional $300 off of Enterprise Car Sales No Haggle Price on any car available in their inventory. Present this voucher at the time of purchase.
- Refinancing your existing car loan to receive cash from the equity you may already have.
If you would like to speak to a licensed financial counselor, you can call our free Balance Financial Relief Hotline at (888) 262-4327. When you call you will receive:
- Priority-caller status. Members who have been impacted by the hurricane will receive priority status when they call BALANCE. We’ll do our best to rush their calls to the front of the holding queue, and get them the help they need ASAP.
- Personalized counseling. Our financial counselors are experts when it comes to dealing with fallout from a natural disaster. Whether you need to budget after a crisis, recover from losing a home, or contact creditors, we offer one-on-one assistance.
- Online resources. Storm victims can research action steps online with these thorough and helpful resources:
While we can’t change the outcome of the storm, we’re ready to help our members get their financial lives back on track.