Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
Identity theft is no joke, but with a few simple tips, you can keep your information more secure – both online and off.
- Review your account statements frequently. Use online banking or our mobile app and sign up for eStatements for easy and secure account monitoring.
- Shop carefully online and only use secure sites. You can check by looking for the “https” in a domain name (instead of just “http”).
- Do not use an ATM if it looks suspicious; it could be a skimming device.
- Do not give your PIN to anyone over the phone. Often thieves steal a card and then call the victim for the PIN, sometimes claiming to be law enforcement or the issuing bank. We will never ask you for your PIN.
- Don’t use public Wi-Fi when making online purchases. Only use private and secure networks to conduct sensitive business online.
- Don’t include personal information when emailing or texting, including usernames and passwords, Social Security numbers and more.
If you suspect fraudulent activity, or your card is lost or stolen, call us immediately. We’re here to help!
Debit Card - 1-800-554-8969
Credit Card - 1-800-442-4757